Ensure you are in compliance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E 2018 with training on Arc Flash Hazard, the NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training Florida.
Private seminars can be held at a company’s location for individualized training specific to the company’s electrical installation. From time to time, public seminars are held; check our Facebook page for announcements.
NFPA Arc Flash Training Florida seminars cover OSHA Regulations CFR 29 1910.331 – 1910.335 – Electrical Safe Work Practices & NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
Arc Flash Training Courses Florida – Comprehensive safety training is designed to protect employees from electrical hazards. OSHA requires that all employees working around electrical installations of 50v or more must be trained.
NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training Florida Topics may include:
- What is NFPA 70E®and how does it relate to OSHA?
- What are OSHA regulations for people working on or near energized electrical equipment
- Understanding the NFPA 70e Training Florida, Arc Blast, & Shock
- Identify electrical safety hazards and plan protective schemes and techniques to address each hazard
- Recognize the steps needed to work safely on or near live parts
- Arc Flash PPE Requirements
- Volt meter training requirements
- Learn how to analyze work tasks and select the appropriate PPE
- Determine the hazard risk category classification of a given tas
- Locate specific requirements for energizing and de-energizing power circuits
- Learn the intent and limitations of personal protective equipment
- Learn simplified approach to assure adequate PPE for diverse tasks
- Employ the specific steps to be taken to ensure an electrically safe work condition
- Create lockout/tag out procedures applicable to any given facility or activity
Due to the amount of energy being transferred from the equipment to the individual, Arc Flash Accidents are violent. As you can imagine, injuries due to arc flash exposure are serious – even resulting in death. It’s common for an injured employee to never regain their past quality of life. For this and other reasons, many insurance companies are requiring strict compliance with NFPA 70e 2018 standards.
For NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training Florida needs
Arc Flash Florida has years of experience with local and national companies providing a multitude of Florida arc flash training services. Keep your staff safe, schedule an arc flash training and analysis today.